Menu of Services
Schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our aestheticians to discuss the many non-surgical treatment options available to get your skin looking and feeling its best! Lisa will work with you to answer your questions and to customize a treatment plan specially designed to meet your unique skin care goals.
- Dermaplaning – an exfoliative treatment performed using a scalpel to gently “shave” away the outermost layers of the skin and vellus hairs. You will achieve smoother, brighter skin, and you will get rid of facial hair.
- Microdermabrasion – an exfoliative treatment used to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of scars, and brighten skin tone.
- Acne Peel – a custom chemical peel specifically catered to teens with acne breakouts.
- PCA Sensi Peel – a unique peeling option for all patients, including those with highly sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types (darker skin color). This gentle 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping to promote an even skin tone.
- Custom Peel – a peel designed specifically for you! Your custom peel will be individualized to your skin type, your age, and the results you are looking to achieve.
- Vi Peel Precision Plus – a more intensive peel that will improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin, reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, actinic keratoses, and hyper-pigmentation, including stubborn melasma that has resisted other treatments, soften lines and wrinkles, clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars, stimulate the production of collagen for firmer, more youthful skin. The Vi Precision Plus Peel produces dramatic visible results in just days with no pain and very little downtime.
- The Perfect Peel Plus – Although very similar to the Vi Precision Plus Peel, it’s the only medical grade chemical peel that features Glutathione. Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant with powerful skin lightening and anti-aging benefits. This peel is ideal for sensitive skin types, and ethnic skin.
- Elos Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), or “photofacial”, is a treatment that uses multiple wavelengths of light to treat unwanted brown and red in the skin, such as brown pigmentation, age spots and broken blood vessels. Unlike other IPL’s on the market, the Elos IPL uniquely incorporates radiofrequency energy that works to simultaneous tighten the skin by stimulating collagen production.
- Elos Laser Hair Removal uses light to permanently reduce or eliminate hair. If you would like to lose the hair on your upper-lip, chin, chest, underarms, back, bikini area, lower-legs, or anywhere else; we can help!
- VBeam Perfecta™ is a pulsed dye laser used to treat skin conditions including rosacea, birthmarks (port wine stains & hemangiomas), broken blood vessels, photorejuvenation, and scar revision. When treating vascular lesions or redness in the skin, the laser targets hemoglobin in your blood vessels, heating them and causing them to collapse.
- ReFirme™ / Sublime™ uses infrared and radiofreqency energy to heat the deeper layers of the skin and stimulate collagen formation leading to tightening of the skin and a more youthful appearance.
- eMatrix™ / Sublative™ is a skin rejuvenation treatment that uses columns of radiofrequency energy to treat abnormal skin texture, acne scars, wrinkles, skin laxity and stretch marks. Unlike fractional laser resurfacing, the eMatrix™ uses sublative rejuvenation™ technology, a deep dermal heating process conducted with fractionated bipolar RF energy. This facilitates treatment underlying dermal tissue without burning, removing or disturbing surface skin. This technology allows it to be used safely in all skin types and colors. Each treatment has minimal downtime.
- Triniti™ combines IPL, ReFirme/Sublime and eMatrix/Sublative technologies into one treatment session to optimize your facial rejuvenation. Please schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate.
Skin Care Products
Medical-grade skin care products are an investment that can prolong and greatly increase the effectiveness of the results achieved in the treatment room. Our skin care professionals can help you customize a skin care regimen to optimize your skin health. We are proud to offer the following skin care product lines:
- Elta MD